Saturday, September 12, 2009

Movie: Paper Heart


I want to see this.

Because it's about love and it stars (and is written by) the page from 30 Rock. And I have a feeling it's one of those movies that I'll end up grinning like an idiot through.

I saw a review and found out that the romance between Cera and Yi is fictional which is disappointing because it's supposed to be a movie about a cynic of love. And part of the reason she's a cynic is because of Hollywood and media portrayal of love. Sooooo, it's a movie about the fable that is love and they throw in a fake love story amongst the real stories?...the logic is a bit jagged...unless it's some reverse psychology that I can't wrap my head around.

But I still want to watch it because of the aforementioned reasons and because I'm a sucker for fake love stories. Especially one with a how-to-woo-a-hipster-girl soundtrack. And there are paper dolls and I'm a sucker for cutesy-craft-nerd aesthetic.

No comments: