Friday, February 13, 2009

Article (List?): The Rules of Gunfighting

I have mixed feelings about this list. On the one hand, the 3/4 of me that grew up thinking I'd be someone like Sydney Bristow, goes, "Yeah! Yeah!" after each rule, and especially after
# 10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
and
#21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet if necessary, because they may want to kill you.

But then, reading through the comments and realizing there are actually people who not only live this life but have additional tips to add, I have to wonder, "What type of life are these people living?" The 1/4 of me that is a bleeding heart that has bled all over the other 3/4 of me just feels like there's something wrong with people and this world.

No comments: